Friday, July 18, 2014

Hooligans in Hershey

Bruno Mars and his Moonshine Jungle Tour came through Hershey this past Saturday. I got tickets as soon as they went on sale back in February right after his Super Bowl performance. I haven't been to a concert like this in awhile and he didn't disappoint. 

Earlier in the day we had rolling thunderstorms come through the area as you can see from Bruno himself! But by the time eight o'clock rolled around it was nice and dry.




Rolled up eight deep in Adam's minivan 'cuz we're so fancy but you already know.  All photos courtesy of Daeho who took this pic.
30,000 fans at Hersheypark Stadium. I attended my first concert here to see LIVE I don't know how long ago. Remember them?  Lightning crashes...
Thank goodness for Emily! She and I were on our feet and dancing the whole night.  We should have been front and center! We weren't going to leave until the microphone dropped.
Waiting for Bruno. 
Bruno and his band killed it! He is so talented. He mixed in some old school jams and had some major jam sessions. My favorite song was "If I Knew."
I hope to see him again someday. I think he'll be sticking around for quite awhile.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...