Friday, July 11, 2014

Behold the Crack Tots

Awhile back I made an appointment at BHLDN (pronounced "beholden") to find a wedding dress. The closest BHLDN to me is in DC (which is inside the Anthropologie on M Street). I was under the gun so I HAD to find one there and fortunately I did. I love it! Right now it's getting hemmed and altered a bit. I can't wait to see the finished product which should be done by the 21st. Here's a recap of our trip. Of course a trip to the DC area means a get together with the besties, too. 

Kathy and Irene came with me to BHLDN while the guys hit up Sequoia. We were given some bubbly after we were done shopping. I love their dresses and accessories. Very affordable and most items ship within 7-10 days if not already in stock. I walked out with the dress and a sash.

Back to Iron Age for AYCE Korean BBQ for lunchy.

After a break at the hotel to freshen up, we found ourselves on The Roof in Bethesda. Cool place with strong drinks. Irene and Daeho are getting married in February. It's going to be epic.

Sliders and garlic fries. Yum. Roy won't touch the sliders because of the Cole slaw. More for meee!

Me and the Man.

Next stop, Rock Bottom Brewery.

I liked the last one but forgot what it was called..

Third and final stop of the evening - Clyde's Tower Oaks Lodge. They have a late night Happy Hour starting at 10 pm. These are their crack tots - bacon wrapped tater tots baked in brown sugar. Ohhh yeeaaa...  

And half price oysters to top it off. 

 PA is my home but I so love Maryland, my Maryland. Where is your home away from home?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...