Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Girl Crush

I have a major girl crush on Guiliana Rancic. I think her personality is amaze balls and her husband isn't too shabby either. I found out about her FabFitFun subscription box and I had to sign up because, well, I want presents from Guiliana.

Why am I crushing on her?  Hmm.. maybe it's because she's also a DMV (DC/MD/VA area) girl. She's a UMD and American University grad. I lived near College Park and Friendship Heights (one metro stop away from AU - Tenleytown, holla!) for a big chunk of my life so I have a special place in my heart for Murrland. And now also Guiliana. Plus she's great at what she does and she's been through some pretty serious stuff. Not to mention she is GORGE. See you tonight on #GandB!

via


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...