Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Caught on Camera

I have a skating video to show you, finally! My cousins were at practice last night and they recorded my flip jump. Here it is:

 
 
They also recorded some of my loop jumps (see full length video below). I can do them from a 3-turn but not from a backward crossover entrance. I think I see where I'm going wrong on those. I'm not rotating enough before I jump and my legs are too crossed. It really does help to see yourself skate. Hopefully I'll have more footage to share on my progress.
 
My spins are back, thank goodness, but still traveling like crazy. I got one good centered spin yesterday so there's still hope.

Here is the full length video. This is during our Monday night group lesson. It was pretty crowded. I think it's time to graduate from these soon and just stick to freestyle sessions. I'm afraid I'm going to hurt someone because there's so many kids skating around!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...