Thursday, April 25, 2013

The French Model of Flowers

Ordered these flowers from ProFlowers, an online delivery service, last night to be delivered today in Kentucky:


Here's what arrived:


So disappointed. A local florist arranged and delivered these for ProFlowers and the best offer to redeem themselves was 20% off this order, and 50% off a future order. Why would I want to ever use them again after this? They also gave me an option to have the flowers picked up and replaced. Seriously? Take the flowers away? No one takes flowers away! I mean, they are still pretty flowers, but I was expecting orange, green, and fuchsia. I really wouldn't have minded if the flowers were different, as long as the colors matched up well. I'm sure this happens a lot and I guess it could be worse.

UPDATE: I emailed photos to Customer Service and they gave me a 50% credit on the order. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...