Tuesday, December 16, 2014

My Favorite Things


1.  Pink & Gold Retro Polka Dot Josephine Apron by Jessie Steele ($32). I received this in my FabFitFun box and I adore it. It fits well and now that I'm an old married lady I feel like I should wear an apron every time I cook.

2. Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster ($56). This is another FabFitFun find and I use it daily on the area right under my nose. I have really dry skin there from blowing my nose constantly at the rink. It's a bit pricey but it really works and a little goes a long way.

3. BCBGMAXAZRIA Women's Claudia Long Sleeve Asymmetrical Hem Top from Amazon ($88). I bought this top because the material is 95% Modal and I love all things BCBG. Modal is super soft and stretchy and very comfy. I also like the longer hem because I can wear leggings and it'll cover my butt.

4. Boho Glass Candle in Moon Sparkle from Urban Outfitters (Sale Price $24). Love the smell of this candle and I like the jar too. This candle has 60+ hours of burn time.

5. Weekly Schedule Pad by Erin Condren ($30). I've ordered this item many times because I like seeing my weekly schedule on the fridge. I think it helps Roy remember things that we have going on as well. The calendar sheets can be customized and you can add a photo. I always request Sunday to be first.

Are you done with holiday shopping or just getting started?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...