Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Fourteen Going on Fifteen


Another year gone by, another to look forward to. This year has been extra special because Roy and I got our (first) marriage underway! A full wedding post is long overdue but I am still waiting on photos from the reception. They are taking forever!

I wish you a prosperous 2015 filled with many joys and adventures! I am looking forward to see if Roy and I will be able to expand our family this coming year. I know we have lots of plans in the meantime to keep us busy (we're moving!).

But while we're busy making plans, let's take the time to spend one more day and one more night on this 31st of December to enjoy everything great and and everything crappy about 2014. Girls hit your hallelujah! Whoooooo! HAPPY NEW YEAR!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...