Monday, May 5, 2014

Sunday Freestyle

Jessica, Sophia and I hit up a Sunday freestyle session yesterday. I think I finally got my Camel-Sit figured out and my coach taught me how to scratch spin out of a sit position last week so I worked on that a bit. I was able to put it all together yesterday and catch it on video. The only downfall is I woke up this morning feeling like I needed a hip replacement. Ah, the joys of skating as an old person adult.




I need to work on straightening my leg, lessening the arch in my back, and getting lower in my sit spin. The work never ends but I'm glad there's progress! I have more video but will need to edit it. Hopefully I'll have more to show you here on the blog as time goes on. Now where's my ice pack...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...