Monday, May 19, 2014

PBF Test: Passed

Just a quick update on my figure skating test from Saturday - I passed!

The judge's comments:
  • Half Rotation Jump - Waltz:  Nice hold landing position
  • Full Rotation Jump - Toe Loop: Good
  • One Foot Spin:  Super!
  • Two Foot Spin:  Ok
  • Crossovers - Forward:  Good extension
  • Crossovers - Backward:  Good power
  • Spiral:  Lovely height & position

I had a good test and performed the best I could on each element - even the two foot spin. I suck at it so the "ok" comment was fitting.  Glad it went well and now looking forward to Bronze tests. How many hours of practice will it take to get to Silver? I'm guessing hundreds...?!


1 comment:

Jules said...

Congratulations! Great news - keep at it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...