Monday, February 24, 2014

We Are TR!

The 6th Annual Reflections Synchro Invitational was our last competition of the season. Team Reflections won first place in both the Open Juvenile and Open Adult divisions! Winning isn't everything, but it feels pretty darn good I must say. I could really get used to this. Here are videos of our gold medal performances:

My start position is on the far left in the camera view (on the "R")
 
 
My cousin Jess is the third to last one coming out of the Tornado
 
 
We are TR!
 
Last Saturday was the first Saturday in a long time I got to sleep past 5 am which was really nice. That is probably the only part of synchro that is a con but it's so worth it. Looking forward to next season and a trip to Lake Placid again for Easterns. Hungry for more gold!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...