Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I'm Yelling, TIMBER!

2013 is going to be so yesterday, starting tomorrow. I would reflect back on the year but that's what blog archives are for, right? But I will say my favorite day of 2013 was March 9th, without a doubt. I spent that day in Atlantic City and a boy named Roy asked me to marry him on a beach on Brigantine Island. Sadly, I don't have a photo of us taken on that day but I do have this video of the beach where the proposal took place (it hadn't happened yet). Roy looks nervous.

 
Tonight we'll head to downtown Harrisburg for dinner and to welcome in the new year. Harrisburg usually drops a glass strawberry at midnight but when they tested it a few days ago, it fell to ground and shattered (some reports described it as cracked but shattered sounds much more interesting, don't you think?). But fear not, a makeshift strawberry was thrown together in time for tonight's festivities. So something will be dropping at midnight, no matter what (and it could be Roy because he got up at 4:30 this morning to go to work).

Wishing you a fabulous end to what was a fabulous year. If it wasn't for you, well, then here's to 2014!

Happy New Year! xoxo
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...