Wednesday, March 27, 2013

To Have and to Hold

I've been looking online for something to hold my ring when it's not on my finger at home.
Here are some of my favorites I found on Etsy:

This ring looks just like mine

Beachy

Map Ring Holder
Ceramic Holder
I really like the personal touches to each item, but after thinking about it and thinking about it some more, I decided to just make something myself. Maybe something similar to the map and pushpin frame. I do have a 30% off coupon at Michael's I can use. I'm hesitant to spend money on things like this because I'm afraid it's going to snowball into full-on engagement/wedding splurge mode. It's so easy to get caught up in all the hoopla. I might have to just plan my own virtual wedding or something so I can enjoy being able to pick out a dress, flowers, food, colors, decoration, favors, and all that fun stuff without actually paying for it. I guess that's what Pinterest is for. Where do you put your engagement ring?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...