Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy Snake Year!

Today is my last day of being a 32-year old. Gross. I hate saying my age because I feel like I'm lying! I wish I was! I usually tell anyone who asks that I'm 23 and suffer from a mild form of dyslexia.  But tomorrow I can't say that anymore, can I?

In other news, this weekend the Central PA Figure Skating Club is hosting a synchronized skating competition in Hershey, PA. Roy and I are volunteering and over 80 teams are expected to compete. I am anxious for our team to redeem ourselves and place higher than our last competition. There's no where to go but up!!



If you want to see some synchronized skating, come join us!
Event information here.


Tomorrow Roy and I are taking a little road trip down to Boones Mill, VA to pick up his new trailer. It's almost 4.5 hours away - just past Roanoke. I took off work so we can hit the road together (and so I can keep him awake!). I know he's looking forward to eating Bojangles down there. I personally like Popeye's better, but fried chicken from anywhere is pretty darn tasty.

The new tenants move in this Saturday at the stone house. We spent last weekend selling, disposing, or moving out all the items in the house.  There are just few large items left to move and some cleaning to do but it's pretty much done. I have mixed feelings at times about handing over the house to complete strangers but I know it's for the best. I am more pleased that I found someone to mow the lawn this summer.  I have come to dislike mowing very much.

On Feb. 28, Roy and I will have been "official" for three years! One of his friends asked us if we wanted to go on an 11-day Alaskan land tour/cruise trip in July with him and his family. It sounds VERY tempting but it's WAY too expensive.  I told Roy we can call it our HONEYMOON! HA.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...