Monday, October 20, 2014

Road Trip to Wedding Part X: Two Days in Torrence

After the Sequoias we spend a couple days visiting Roy's sister, brother-in-law, and nephew in Torrence.  Roy's father and niece flew in a few days prior so they were also there. We didn't do much besides prep for the wedding (new shoes for Roy, steam dress for me, and put together welcome bags, etc). The girls took a trip down to downtown LA to browse the garment district and the boys took a trip to Home Depot. Roy and I also took trip to nearby Redondo Beach and swam in the ocean for a little bit.  I don't have many photos at all from our visit to Torrence. I guess it was nice not worrying about documenting what we did or saw everyday. I did get a few pics snaps of Cade.

Roy with his God son, Cade.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...